DoC Clan forums Forum Index http://www.docsniperclan.comPortal
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Avatar gallery  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
lynx
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

sweden.gif
PostPosted: Fri 17 Jun, 2011 18:50  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

G1 jojo ,,keep up the good work ,i be there soon Very Happy

I foresee the Chinese ruling the world. What are you going to do to stop it? No president of the United States will ever have enough power to stop the Chinese when they want to take over the world.
Evel Knievel

Pisces Gender:Male Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of lynxView user's profileSend private message
DonvanVliet
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer

netherlands.gif
PostPosted: Tue 28 Jun, 2011 16:36  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

What is the exact name as it is displayed in the server browser now?

"One day Music will be a religion and Zappa will be our god"

Aries Gender:Male Rat HiddenPersonal Gallery of DonvanVlietView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
jojo
I used to be a Dickhead
I used to be a Dickhead

netherlands.gif
PostPosted: Tue 28 Jun, 2011 23:29  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

DonvanVliet wrote:
What is the exact name as it is displayed in the server browser now?

DoC Sniper Clan@xienixservers.com

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/81.3.13.166:7777/top_players/

[DoC] JoJo

Have fun.....

Pisces Gender:Male Monkey OfflinePersonal Gallery of jojoView user's profileSend private message
DonvanVliet
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer

netherlands.gif
PostPosted: Wed 29 Jun, 2011 15:25  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Oh, not [DoC]??

Aries Gender:Male Rat HiddenPersonal Gallery of DonvanVlietView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
jojo
I used to be a Dickhead
I used to be a Dickhead

netherlands.gif
PostPosted: Wed 29 Jun, 2011 16:41  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

DonvanVliet wrote:
Oh, not [DoC]??

oops Crying or Very sad

It's done Very Happy

[DoC] JoJo

Have fun.....

Pisces Gender:Male Monkey OfflinePersonal Gallery of jojoView user's profileSend private message
DonvanVliet
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer

netherlands.gif
PostPosted: Wed 29 Jun, 2011 16:54  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Good, now we're talking.

Jo}{nny~!3r@v0
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

germany.gif
PostPosted: Tue 19 Jul, 2011 09:07  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

jojo wrote:
Str!Ker wrote:
lotta people got the ASC in their server name because of the ASC server controller

That's right,when i delete the controller,ASC] is gone,but then the controller doesn't work lol.

I Asked an admin to help me with it

in the asc ini is a line which u need to disable, change from 1 to 0

to keep asc in front of server name away

Sagittarius Gender:Male Horse HiddenPersonal Gallery of Jo}{nny~!3r@v0View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic